With less than nine full months behind us since our official launch on January 14, 2019, over 13% of our catchment area has signed up. Our target was to reach 10% after our first full year, so we’re ahead of schedule, and bolstered by the response from the community. Thank you!
Once again, we give special thanks to the 30% who have supported us financially by paying our annual membership fee and becoming official voting members of BPRO. If you haven’t yet done this, we hope you will consider it now. BPRO is entirely self funded by the residents of Bedford Park. We keep our expenses as low as possible, but they are necessary to keep the organization afloat, and include things like:
- Website development and maintenance
- Printing of brochures, flyers, signage
- Community building activities such as the Community Yard Sale
- Sponsorship of debates and other community discussion forums
- Professional service fees, when needed
Please click on Membership in the top menu bar of this website to become a member. You’ll have the option of making a secure payment online, or you can print off a membership form to mail with your cheque.