Annual household membership:
- $40 for adults
- $20 for seniors
- We welcome donations too!
There are many reasons to get involved with the Bedford Park Residents Organization and to know what is happening in our neighbourhood. You will:
- Protect the value of your largest financial investment, your home;
- Belong to an organization who will ensure your voice is heard;
- Help our neighbourhood have credibility and influence with politicians and government authorities;
- Support our efforts to promote the residential qualities of the area you live in;
- Connect with your neighbours by learning about, and sharing, common interests;
- Contribute to the successes and events we will accomplish together; and
- Demonstrate you care about our community.
Thank you for considering membership. BPRO is entirely self-funded. To effectively represent your interests, we need your financial support. Membership fees cover ongoing expenses such as communication, printing, website, insurance and other operational costs.
As a member, in addition to receiving our newsletters, you will be able to vote and participate at our Annual General Meeting and will have access to our meeting minutes and treasury reports. Most importantly, your contribution will ensure BPRO’s continued existence, so we can keep advocating on your behalf.
Donors are critical to our survival, contributing approximately 25% of our annual revenue. Please click on one of the two buttons above to proceed with secure online payment (donations can be added through either path). If you prefer to pay by cheque, please click here, BPRO Membership Form, to print and mail our form with your payment.